[Dried Cowpea Practice]_Dried Cowpea _Methods Daquan_Production Method
Everyone knows how to eat fresh cowpea, but there may be fewer people who know how to eat dried cowpea correctly. Indeed, the way to make gourmet food with dried cowpea is very different from fresh cowpea. Here are some of the most common ones.How to eat.
1. Ingredients of dried cowpea roasted pork belly Ingredients: pork belly, dried cowpea seasoning: star anise, salt, rock sugar, ginger, green onion, white wine, cumin method 1. Soak the dried cowpea soften one day in advance, wash and cut into long sections for later use.
2, scallions, ginger slices, crushed rock sugar.
3. Scrape the pork belly with a knife and cut it into 2-5 cm square pieces of meat.
4. Batter the rock sugar, stir fry into sugar and add water to turn off the heat.
5. Set the pan on the fire. Put the ginger and meat into the pan and explode until the oil comes out. The meat will be golden brown, under the star anise, and the shallots will be fried for a few times. Add the boiling water (pass the meat) and add the sugar color.
6. After the fire has boiled, skim off the floating foam, and the oil slick will turn to low heat until the meat mass 8 matures.
7. Finally, add dried cowpeas, add salt, season with a small amount of soy sauce, burn until the dried cowpeas taste, add sugar, and make the soup thick with a high fire.
Second, dried cowpea pork meat 500g, dried cowpea 80g, 4 aniseed, green onion strips, ginger slices, rock sugar 15g, raw soy sauce 10ML, old soy sauce 10ML, salt amount method 1, cut pork into small pieces,, Put in boiling water for 2 minutes, remove, rinse with water to remove the foam, drain the water 2, soak the dried cowpeas in warm water for 2 hours, after soaking, rinse with water, cut into small pieces (arbitrary length) 3, in the potAdd the braised pork belly to the pan and simmer in the wok without putting oil on low heat. Stir fry until the meat is slightly discolored. Pour out the oil 4 and pour off the oil. Don’t fill the pork belly with 5 and pour a small amount into the pot.Heat the oil over low heat, add rock sugar and stir-fry until it melts, the color turns brown, that is, caramel color 6, pour in the cooked meat, stir-fry until the meat is colored 7, pour enough boiling water, soy sauce, old soy sauce, onionDumplings, ginger slices, aniseed, boil over low heat and simmer for about 1 hour. After 8 hours, add the beans, stir-fry, and continue to simmer for about 20 minutes. Fry a few times in the middle to make the beans taste evenly.According to the taste, add an appropriate amount of salt to three, dried cowpea mixed with chicken mixed materials, dried cowpea 100 grams.
300 g chicken chop, 2 millet peppers, 1 shallot, garlic, sesame oil, pepper oil, cooked oil pepper, raw soy sauce, monosodium glutamate, sugar method 1, chicken chop with salt, start cooking, remove cold and cutIn sections and slices, put in a basin.
2. Cut garlic and millet pepper into granules, add to a small bowl, and add chili oil, soy sauce, sesame oil, pepper oil, spring onion, monosodium glutamate, and sugar and stir on the chicken.
3, then drizzled with hot oil, chicken miscellaneous is more delicious.
Fourth, dried cowpea braised pork Ingredients: pork belly, dried cowpea.
Seasoning: star anise, salt, rock sugar, ginger, scallion, white wine, cumin method 1, dried cowpea soaked and soaked a day in advance, washed and cut long sections for later, onion, ginger slices.
Rock sugar smashed.
2. Scrape the pork belly with a knife and cut it into 2, 5 cm square pieces of meat. After simmering in water, remove it for later use. 3. Smash the rock sugar and fry it into a sugar color. Add water to the heat.Ginger, the meat pieces burst into the pan until the oil comes out, the meat becomes golden yellow, the lower star anise, the onion section stir-fry a few times into the wine, add boiling water (pass the meat), add the sugar color, after the high heat boil, skim off the floating foam,The oil slick turns to low heat and simmers until the meat pieces 8 mature.
5. Finally, add dried cowpeas, add salt, and season with a small amount of soy sauce.